Create decent pages to let users know the site is in Coming Soon, Maintenance Mode or Under Construction mode. IgniteUp comes with simple but more customizable templates. You can change everything in the theme according to your needs. For more information visit the website www.getigniteup.com.
Live Demo Pages
- Live Demo 1 »
- Live Demo 2 »
- Live Demo 3 »
- Live Demo 4 »
- Live Demo 5 »
- Live Demo Compact (PREMIUM) »
- Live Demo Glass (PREMIUM) »
- Live Demo Cool (PREMIUM) »
- Live Demo Round (PREMIUM) »
- Live Demo Two-Face (PREMIUM) »
- Create your Coming Soon or Maintenance Mode Page within a Minute
- More Than Seven Templates to Choose From
- Supporting Almost Every WordPress Theme
- 100% Mobile Responsive, Powered by Twitter Bootstrap
- Fully Customizable Templates
- Email Subscription Forms
- 503 response to notify search engines that your site is down for maintenance
- Show the website for specific visitors with a secret URL
- Show the website for specific visitors with whitelisted IP addresses
- Mailchimp API v2 Integration
- Export Email Subscriber List as a CSV or BCC Text
- Translation Ready
- Contact Form Support (AVAILABLE IN COMPACT TEMPLATE)
- Display the Business Location Map (AVAILABLE IN COMPACT TEMPLATE)
- Features or Services Section (AVAILABLE IN COMPACT TEMPLATE)
- YouTube Video for Desktop Page Backgrounds (ONLY ON PREMIUM TEMPLATES)
- Snow / Particleground Animation Effects (ONLY ON PREMIUM TEMPLATES)
Note: IgniteUp is fully supported with
/wp-admin login url.
Don’t use it if you have any other URL except
/wp-admin for your login page.
- In the dashboard navigate to
Plugins > Add New
- Search for
- Locate the
Ceylon Systemsand click
- After installation, click on
Activate Pluginto activate
- Download the zip file using the
Downloadbutton above in this page
- In the dashboard navigate to
Plugins > Add New
- Click on
Choose Filethen select the zip file you downloaded
Install Now, wait for the installation and click
Enabling the Landing Page
- In the dashboard, navigate to
IgniteUp > Options
- Tick the checkbox for
- Save the setting by clicking the
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
How to enable maintanance / coming soon mode?
Navigate to plugin’s options page (
IgniteUp > Options) and tick
Enable / Disablecheckbox. That’s all!
How to switch templates?
Navigate to templates page (
IgniteUp > Templates) and click on the
Activatebutton in the appropriate template you want to activate. Active template is shown in the first place.
How to customize template options?
IgniteUp > Optionsand click the tab
Template Options. There you can find all the options for the activated template.
Why can’t I see IgniteUp page?
Make sure the plugin is activated. And also you should enable the option
Enable/Disablein the IgniteUp Options (
Ignite > Options) page. Note: IgniteUp page won’t be seen by users who are logged in and belongs to the user roles ticked on
Skip Page Foroption.
How to skip the coming soon page for logged-in administrators?
You have options to skip the page for
subscriberroles from the Skip Page For option in the
IgniteUp > Optionspage.
Why is the WordPress customizer is showing coming soon page
You have to skip the page for your user role. It will fix the problem. Please read the above question to read how to do it.
Why does my coming soon page looks different from announced demos?
It’s because your WordPress theme or other plugin made conflicts with IgniteUp CSS styles. IgniteUp dequeuing all enqueued stylesheets from any other source to avoid any conflicts. But in some themes, they are using on-page or in-line styles that will not be removed. In those cases those can be caused for some conflicts or may completely ruin IgniteUp templates.
Try activating a WordPress default theme to clarify. If the issue still exists try deactivating active plugins to find out which one caused it.
Let us know by emailing us if you experienced any conflict with other theme or a plugin (with the name and the URL to find the theme or plugin caused the conflict). Your email will help us to improve IgniteUp to minimize conflicts as much as possible. Please find our email address in the last question at the bottom of the page.
How can I reach IgniteUp developers for help?
You can post your question / suggestion in the IgniteUp forums. We will reach you as soon as possible. You can also email us via support[at]ceylonsystems[dot]com for any support requests.
Autori un izstrādātāji
“IgniteUp – Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode” ir atvērtā pirmkoda programmatūra. Šo spraudni ir veidojuši šādi cilvēki.Līdzdalībnieki
- Added code improvements to prevent few permission and security vulnerabilities.
- Restricted management actions only for the site admins.
- Introduced a new free template named: Cleaner.
- Updated Font Awesome library to a latest version.
- Added linking support for Messenger, Github, Medium, Viber, WhatsApp social icons and removed Google Plus as it’s no longer available.
- Removed Mailpoet old version options while developments to support the new version.
- No more style conflicts. Removed the support for wp_head and wp_footer by default in themes. Action was taken due to large complaints about the CSS and JS conflicts from other plugins.
- Fixed some bugs from template front-ends.
- Improved the mobile responsiveness in default templates further.
- Add all available WordPress user roles as the options for Skipping setting.
- New feature to whitelist IP addresses to skip coming soon page
- New feature to set a random and unique URL to skip coming soon page
- New feature to receive an email when you have a new subscriber
- Fixed a bug with saving subscriber name for external integrations
- More minor bug fixes
- Used jQuery accordions to organize option page fields
- Added more features to support external templates
- Moved social media link options to Common Options page
- Used Bootstrap Switch to replace option checkboxes
- Improved social icons of Believe template
- Added feature to define minimum IgniteUp version required for external templates
- Improved translation support. You can contribute here, with your language
- Updated Font Awesome library to the latest.
- Added external template support
- Added feature to set a 503 status response. This will be enabled by default
- Added options to customize subscribe form alerts and the thank you message
- Fixed export to BCC and CSV buttons not working issue
- Added Common Options tab to avoid getting common settings in every template
- Mailchimp and Mailpoet integration to save subscribers directly to your already existing mailing lists
- Added options to add a favicon
- Added subscribe form support into the Glass template as well
- Added an admin bar notification when maintenance mode is enabled
- Fixed duplicate subscriber saving
- Fixed conflict in the backend with some plugins
- Add support to skip the page for subscriber role as well
- Add feature to use Custom CSS
- Improve preview feature
- Feature to preview template without going live
- Feature to reset template options to defaults
- Fix font mismatch on Internet Explorer
- Fix a bug occurred on network installations
- Add new template GLASS
- Improved to dequeue other template stylesheets when page is enabled
- Template page improved to be mobile responsive
- Fix mobile responsive issues
- Fix few minor bugs
- Improve template mobile responsiveness
- Remove skip for admin from default options
- Fixed minor bugs
- Automatic force for black background-color when background image selected
- Few performance improvements
- Fixed known theme conflicts
- Fixed title not showing for empty values
- Initial Release