Restricted Search is a very simple plugin where you can hide the unwanted search results in your wordpress website you will have to option only choosen post type. Many time user can’t find the actual serch result due to wordpress whole search result but this plugin filter the search only specific post types which was configured by adminitrator. This plugin is very useful those website owner who want to show search results in specific area not the unwanted custom post type.
Following is a non comprehensive list of features:
- Enable/disable the plugin from option panel.
- Enable plugin settings for administrators.
Select lists of post type which will be appear in the search result from administrators.
CF7 Posts Fields In Mail is fully compatible with any types of themes and plugin but contact form 7 plugin is required for that.
We are adding new features as you are reading. So If your required feature is currently not available in this plugin, feel free to put up a request in the support forum for this plugin or revisit the page after a few weeks.
- WooCommerce 1.0+
- WordPress 3.0.0+
- The theme should be WooCommerce standards compliant.
- Multilingual Support is included with the plugin and is fully compatible with WPML.
This plugin is highly configurable, with options to customize almost every feature you may think of. if you have any suggestion regarding the plugin improvement then feel free contact to our website http://www.vtdesignz.com/.
All we want is love. We are extremely responsive about support requests – so if you face a problem or find any bugs, shoot us a mail or post it in the support forum, and we will respond within 48 hours(during business days). If you get the impulse to rate the plugin low because it is not working as it should, please do wait for our response because the root cause of the problem may be something else.
It is extremely disheartening when trigger happy users downrate a plugin for no fault of the plugin.
- Upload the ‘Restricted Search’ folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory OR search for “Restricted Search” from your WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now Enable the plugin functionality.
- And configure the post type as per your requirement.
- Q1 : Is this plugin is free ?
Ans : Yes, it is fully free plugin.
- Q2 : Is this compatible with latest WordPress WooCommerce installation ?
Ans : Yes, it is fully compatible with latest WordPress and latest WooCommerce.
- Q3 What we require for install this plugin ?
Ans : You, have to require the wordpres 3.0.0 or later version .
- Q4 Is this compatible with custom post type ?
Ans : Yes.
Par šo spraudni nav atsauksmju.
Autori un izstrādātāji
“Restricted Search” ir atvērtā pirmkoda programmatūra. Šo spraudni ir veidojuši šādi cilvēki.Līdzdalībnieki
- Initial version release.