Create beautiful and engaging online courses, lessons, and quizzes.
Sensei LMS is a teaching and learning management plugin built by Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com, WooCommerce, and Jetpack. In fact, Sensei LMS is used to power all of Automattic’s employee training and courses too.
Your knowledge is worth teaching – teach freely with Sensei LMS!
Powerful LMS Features
- Integrates seamlessly with your WordPress site, and courses look great with any theme.
- Track student progress and performance with detailed reports.
- Craft engaging lessons with no code required.
- Embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and VideoPress for video-based courses.
- Add the Course List block to any page or post to display available courses.
- Customize the look and feel to match your branding and site style.
- Enable the optional Learning Mode for a distraction free and immersive learning experience.
Quizzes That Reinforce
Leverage the power of quizzes to strengthen your students’ understanding of key concepts and evaluate their progress.
Choose from many question types and quiz settings, including multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, true/false, free response, file uploads, and more.
Get More with Sensei Pro
Do more and sell courses with Sensei Pro, which includes:
WooCommerce Integration: Set a price and sell courses with just a few clicks. Sensei Pro integrates perfectly with WooCommerce Subscriptions, Payments, Memberships, and Affiliates extensions too.
Content Drip: For each lesson in a course, you can specify when students will be able to access the lesson content, either at a fixed interval after the date they start the course or on a specific date.
Interactive Blocks: Videos, flashcards, image hotspots, and tasklists can be added to any lesson, and any WordPress page or post.
Advanced Quiz Features: Enable a quiz timer and add an ordering quiz question type. With Pro, you can add individual quiz questions to any WordPress content, not just in a quiz.
Groups & Cohorts: Organize students into groups and cohorts to manage access and customize learning experiences.
Course Access Periods: Select a start date, end date, or a specific amount of time that courses will remain accessible to students.
Conditional Content: Hide and show lessons and content in lessons based on groups, enrollment status, and date.
Priority Support: Our team of expert and friendly engineers are standing by and ready to help!
Certificates: Automatically generate beautiful downloadable PDF certificates for students when they complete a course.
Media & Attachments: Upload media and files like PDFs to a separate uploads area of your course or lesson.
Post To Course Creator: Create courses quickly by converting existing blog posts into course lessons in just a few clicks.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Meklēšanas laukā ievadi “Sensei LMS”.
- Once you’ve located the plugin, click Install Now.
- Klikšķini Aktivizēt.
- Configure the settings by going to Sensei LMS > Settings.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
wp-content/plugins/directory on the server.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
- Configure the settings by going to Sensei LMS > Settings.
Where can I get support for Sensei LMS?
For the free plugin, please use the Support Forums for any questions that you may have. We monitor the forums regularly and will reply as soon as we can.
You can also check our Documentation on our website for guides, tutorials, and other helpful information.
Where can I report bugs or contribute improvements to the plugin?
Sensei is developed in public on Github. We welcome anyone to report a bug, submit a pull request, and follow along with our progress.
Does Sensei work with membership plugins?
How can I keep up to date with new releases and announcements for Sensei LMS?
Autori un izstrādātāji
“Sensei LMS – Online Courses, Quizzes, & Learning” ir atvērtā pirmkoda programmatūra. Šo spraudni ir veidojuši šādi cilvēki.Līdzdalībnieki
“Sensei LMS – Online Courses, Quizzes, & Learning” ir tulkots lokalizācijās 17. Paldies tulkotājiem par ieguldījumu.
Vai jūs interesē attīstība?
2023-02-03 – version 4.11.1
* Add: Auto select course template depending on selected course pattern #6200
* Fix: Prevent html entities from showing up in module titles in editor #6372
* Fix: Remove separator from course list pattern #6435
* Fix: Alignment of url buttons for Blockbase/Astra themes #5814
* Fix: Type error when
the_content is not a string #6484
the_content hook called twice when viewing a lesson in learning mode #6438
* Tweak: Suppress theme without comments.php deprecation message #6453
* Tweak: Round course progress to integer #6232
2023-02-02 – version 4.11.0
* New: Guest users and teachers preview #6421
* Add: Add Course List block to My Courses and course archive on page creation #6343 #6354 #6414
* Add: Curate list of installed plugins that are logged #6424
* Add: Add filter for the student bulk action modal #6366
* Fix: Redirect to correct contact form if the user has a WPCOM subscription #6407
* Fix: Fix archive page going on infinite loop in Astra theme #6431
* Fix: Do not show quiz notice if it is the quiz page #6313
* Fix: Fix error when calling
the_content filter with no post context #6406
* Fix: Fix issue where Quiz Timer options would appear only when the Random Question Order is enabled #6377
* Fix: Fix block editor check #6359
* Fix: Fix Twenty Fifteen and Learning Mode layout issue #6360
* Tweak: Change reset progress copy by #6371
2023-01-12 – version 4.10.0
* New: Course theme installation through the onboarding wizard
* Add onboarding theme step #6182, #6251, #6273
* Add onboarding theme step backend #6211
* Install Course theme #6231
* Add usage tracking for Setup Wizard Course Theme step #6252
* Add Sensei Home task to customize the Course theme #6250
* Add: Add
sensei_usage_tracking_data filter hook #6262
* Add: Log sent emails #6228
* Add: Notice asking user for reviews/feedback #6274
* Add: Log when reports are run #6319
* Add: Add
Sensei_Data_Port_Utilities::get_demo_course_id() helper method #6328
* Add: Add filters for course actions buttons #6296
* Add: Course list button editing #6324
* Fix: Fix sidebar position for learning mode #6210
* Fix: Fix testimonial margin for block patterns #6216
* Fix: Ensure passing an integer module id #6229
* Fix: Ensure
is_plugin_active call doesn’t give an error #6249
* Fix: Always initialize question blocks in frontend #6258
* Fix: Fix global admin styles for Groups badge and landing page #6260
* Fix: Add empty checks to avoid warnings #6270
* Fix: Fix private message emails not being sent #6257
* Fix: Ensure all strings in block pattern templates are translated and escaped #6322
* Fix: Fix editor wizard header style #6335
* Fix: Update question post type to not be publicly queryable #6347
* Fix: Fix conflict by disabling Yoast initialization on Divi preview #6342
* Fix: Security fixes
* Tweak: Remove the “source” property from events data #6310
* Tweak: Update Sensei logo #6336
* Tweak: Display warning in the editor when adding the lesson properties block if Learning Mode is enabled #6078