Currently, there is an option to “opt-in” to email marketing during the checkout. However, this option only provides the store owner with permission to send emails to the customer.
It does not automatically add the customer to any third-party email services.
With Shopp + Campaign Monitor this issue is resolved. If a customer “opts-in” to email marketing during checkout, then their email, first name, and last name are sent to a specified list on Campaign Monitor.
- Need help with your Shopp ecommerce store? Hire a Shopp developer today.
- View additional WordPress plugins for Shopp by Lorenzo Orlando Caum, Enzo12 LLC
- Follow Lorenzo on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, and Github
Credit to Adam Sewell who wrote the original code that allowed data to be transferred from Shopp after checkout. This code has been extended for several other services.
Credit to Campaign Monitor who created the PHP API Wrapper for the Campaign Monitor API.
Need a Shopp developer to help you with your Shopp? Hire a Shopp consultant and developer today.
What do you think about video tutorials for Shopp? Join Shopp 101 as a member
- You’ll need an account with Campaign Monitor.
- Ensure that your Shopp is activated and up-to-date.
- Download Shopp + Campaign Monitor. Unzip the
- Upload the
shopp-campaign-monitorfolder to the
- Activate Shopp + Campaign Monitor through the Plugins menu in the WordPress admin.
- Go to Shopp 101 → + Campaign Monitor.
- Enter your API Key and API Subscriber List ID for Campaign Monitor and click Save Settings.
- How do I get a Campaign Monitor account?
Visit campaignmonitor.com to register for an account.
- What is Shopp and how do I get it?
Shopp is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress. Learn more about Shopp.
- Are there any other extensions available for Shopp?
Yes, there are different extensions available including emailing marketing, short message service (sms) notifications, forms & reporting, help desk, and more. Please visit Shopp 101.
Par šo spraudni nav atsauksmju.
Autori un izstrādātāji
“Shopp + Campaign Monitor” ir atvērtā pirmkoda programmatūra. Šo spraudni ir veidojuši šādi cilvēki.Līdzdalībnieki
- Changed name of menu from + Extensions to Shopp 101
- Verified support for WP 3.9.2
- Verified support for Shopp 1.3.5
- Removed links to old domain name
- Only load CSS on WP admin screen
- Moved to new menu
- Pushing new version to resolve 404 error on Subversion
- Removed social sharing
- Verified support for Shopp 1.2.4 and 1.2.5
- Verified support for WordPress 3.5
- Fixed broken links
- Corrected grammar errors
- Verified support for WordPress 3.4.2
- Added notice for Shopp 188.8.131.52 and prior (no longer supported)
- Added links to Amazon Wishlist
- Corrected html syntax
- Fixed CSS date format
- Corrected errors from array(&$this
- Verified support for WordPress 3.4.1
- Verified support through Shopp 1.2.3
- Added support to extend plugin further
- Removed unneeded styling in css file
- Minor updates to admin page content and layout
- Corrected html syntax
- Removed referral links in readme file (WordPress Plugin Guidelines)
- Removed code (CS_REST_LOG_VERBOSE) responsible for displaying debug code right after checkout. Credit to Bryce at http://webdevlove.com
- Fixed PHP Notice that was appearing in Shopp debug log
- Reduced overall size of plugin
- New Shopp email marketing opt-in screenshot
- New plugin interface screenshots
- Added Other Notes
- Removed banner ad (WordPress Plugin Guidelines) and replaced with links to http://optimizemyshopp.com
- CSS improvements
- Fixed CSS border issue.
- Removed unneeded images.
- Added RSS feed.
- Corrected spelling and grammar errors.
- Added option to donate through the Shopp Help Desk.
- License is now GPLv2.
- Improved user interface.
- Added free email updates.
- Added credits.
- Added additional resources and recommendations.
- Improved code for readability.
- Added about the author.
- First version!