Supervisor is a plugin to help improve the performance of your WordPress install.
It detects some useful information regarding your site’s health and then displays them conveniently via the WordPress Dashboard.
This plugin can help you improve your site performance by cleaning up the transients and deactivating autoload options.
Supervisor also verifies the software versions in use by your server.
Besides that, Supervisor also checks for your SSL certificate expiration date and notifies you via Dashboard when it is near expiration or expired.
Where can I get support and talk to other users?
If you have any questions, you can post a new thread in our Community Forum, available on WordPress.org.
We review it weekly and our team will be happy to assist you there.
For Premium Support, you can contact us through the email tiago AT tiagohillebrandt DOT com.
Where can I report any bugs?
Please report any bugs to our issues page.
If you are not sure if something is a bug or not, you can always ask for guidance in our Community Forum.
How can I translate Supervisor to my language?
You can translate it to your language through the WordPress translations platform.
How can I contribute to the project?
If you are a developer and want to contribute by writing new features, enhancements, bug fixes, or tests, please send your Pull Requests to our GitHub repository.
Par šo spraudni nav atsauksmju.
Autori un izstrādātāji
“Supervisor” ir atvērtā pirmkoda programmatūra. Šo spraudni ir veidojuši šādi cilvēki.Līdzdalībnieki
[1.2.0] – 2023-03-01
- Added: Ability to manage WordPress auto updates policy.
- Added: Implemented some filters so developers can customize the plugin data.
- Added: Cleans up the plugin transients after WP core or plugin updates.
- Changed: Minor improvements to the UI.
[1.1.0] – 2023-02-22
- Implemented a check to confirm if the server softwares are updated.
- Added a border to the top of the header on Supervisor screen.
- Hides notices on Supervisor screen.
[1.0.0] – 2023-02-22
- Initial release.